The Management program at Mt. San Antonio College focuses on practical applications of management, business communications and marketing theory. Students are exposed to the latest trends in these disciplines and learning goals are reinforced with experiential learning activities. Our program provides various opportunities where students can become involved and add value to their educational experience, helping students to find the best career choice for them.
Highlights of the Management program include:
- Professors with management experience
- Project based experiential learning
- General Education courses with a business orientation
- Learning objectives and evaluation based on transferable management skills
One of our most successful program elements is our the Accounting, Finance & Management/Business Club where students acquire team building skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, communication skills, and participate in community service and professional networking opportunities.
International Business/GTL Programs:
- International Business Associate of Science Degree
- International Business Certificate of Achievement Levels 2 & 3
- International Business Skills Certificate Level 1