Joining IBEA is quick, easy, and free.
To register your college as an IBEA member, please complete our Submit Your College form to receive a profile page on this website and in the IBEA community. If you are a student, instructor, or business professional, simply click here to get started.
Here are tips and a quick video to help maximize your membership:
- Complete all information requested during the registration process (member designation, skills, school(s), etc.). This will ensure you receive notifications that are most pertinent to you and your interests.
- Personalize your profile with a picture so everyone can meet the real you. Square images size 150×150 pixels and greater are recommended.
- Customize your email settings so that you are notified of IBEA news daily, weekly, or when you prefer.
- The IBEA community is hosted on a social platform similar to Facebook and LinkedIn. Once you’ve established your account, you can contribute to conversations, post news and events, and begin expanding your network. There is no time commitment—be involved whenever, and however, works for you.
- Use the share buttons to encourage others to join. Please help spread the word!