Join international business educators in advocating for education and industry advancement. Along the way, enjoy a number of benefits that support your success.
Become an IBEA Member
Benefits to Member Schools include:
- Brand awareness for your college as an IBEA member and through instructor participation
- Promotion of, and links to, programs/certificates, degrees in international business, trade, and logistics
- A professional environment to collaborate on curriculum development and resources
- Access to students looking for your specialized programs
- Increased program completions
- Connection to skilled faculty available to teach at multiple colleges
- Ability to post employment needs directly to experienced faculty
- IBEA promotional materials for distribution
- Event alerts for conferences and other learning and networking opportunities
To register your college as an IBEA member, please complete our Submit Your College form to receive a profile page on this website and in the IBEA community.
Member Instructors receive exclusive access to:
- Other academic professionals to ask questions, brainstorm, and assist with resources and curriculum development
- Opportunities for professional development and networking
- Details regarding industry-specific conferences and events
- Employment opportunities
- A specialized resources to direct students for additional classes, tools, and support
If you are an instructor, simply click here to get started.